What specifically do you help with? I get this question a lot and so I decided to share that here with you.
I can help you if you:
- Are struggling in a relationship with your kid/parent/spouse/sibling/close one.
- You tried everything but nothing works and you are feeling sad and hopeless whenever you think about your relationship with that person.
- You love that person so much it brings you to tears when you think about how mean you are to them.
- You want more than anything to show love to that person but haven’t had success with it yet.
- The way your struggle shows up for you is that you are mean to that person, whether it is subtle judgements that you don’t share with them, or it is full blown fights and yelling and everything in between.
- Finally you suspect it has something to do with your relationship with yourself because you notice that you are also very harsh on yourself.
I feel very passionately about helping YOU if the above describes you and what you are going through.
I invite you to email me or direct message me wherever you see this message and schedule a call with me where we can talk about what is going on for you right now and whether or not I can help you.
Love you all,
P.S. If this resonates with you and you had the urge to email me back but decided to ‘do it later’ or ‘think about it’ i want you to notice that urge and hear it as if your kid was asking for a hug. Would you tell your kid you will hug them later or drop everything and give them a hug now. This is exactly what it’s like when YOU are asking yourself to do something for you. You can either move towards yourself or tell yourself ‘you don’t matter, i’ll hug you later’. This is your first conscious chance to HEAR yourself and give that hug.